Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Blog

Hello everyone. This is our blog site we've created so that we can share pictures and updates about our family and all of Caleb's growth. We hope you enjoy.

-Justin, Andrea, and Caleb

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Glad you joined the blog world...get ready to get hooked!

Holly said...

Hi Andrea and Family. Glad to see you joined the blogging craziness. Hope all is well. =) Holly

~Tammy~ said...

I want more pics of Caleb!!! Just cruisin around and found your blog!! P.S. When are you moving?? Haha!...
Tammy

The Newmans said...

Hey! I was also just crusin around like Tammy and found your blog! But, Wende is right...you need to update it and add more pictures of that cute little guy!

The Banks Family said...

Hey Andrea! I just joined this blogging world, and only got about as far as you did so far on my page! I noticed a lot of people that I know on here, you being one of them....So thought I would drop you a note quick to say hi! Talk to ya soon! :) Tiffany

Countdown to baby Graham's arrival

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com